Drinking from a glass bottle is key to getting the purest and freshest taste of water. The problem is that glass tends to be breakable and unsafe to travel around with. The Asobu Bottled Up water bottle gives you all the benefits of glass with none of the cons. The inner chamber and spout is made with double walled glass while encased in shock resistant Tritan wall and reinforced with silicone bumpers. The spill proof lid keeps the air out and the freshness in, making it a great travel or on the go choice for kombucha or juicing.
- 9cm w x 27.5cm h (17 oz / 500ML)
- INNER GLASS BOTTLE – A 17 ounce Glass bottle that is encased in Tritan for better protection making it perfect for homemade juices, smoothies or kombucha juice
- ECO FRIENDLY and SAFER – Using a reusable water bottle is better for the environment using a glass bottle give your drink a better taste with the Inner Peace bottle you get the best of both
- PRACTICALLY UNBREAKABLE – Usually a glass water bottles means fragile and breakable – Not here. With this glass bottle you get all the benefits of glass without worrying about it breaking due to the tritan encasing and the silicone bumpers
- LEAK PROOF TECHNOLOGY – The lid of the Inner Peace travel bottle is made with leak proof technology and we mean serious leak proof so throw it in your gym bag, laptop case, or throw it on the floor it either way your beverage will stay put.
- PUREST FLAVOR – Get the full flavor of your juice water smoothie or beverage of you choice by drinking from a BPA FREE environmental friendly glass bottle
Delivery 30 Day Money Back
$9.90 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $150*
Oppenheimer SHOP cannot accept deliveries to PO Box address’s
This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order. Most orders are dispatched within 2 business day of the order being placed. Delivery Rates
Our standard delivery rate is $9.90 anywhere in Australia.
*Excludes gift card purchases or bulk/commercial orders.
Maybe you’ve received a product from us and it isn’t damaged, but you’ve changed your mind and don’t wish to keep it. If that’s the case, simply send it back to us unused, in its original packaging and within 30 days. In these instances, the customer will bear the expense of returning the items to us. Once items are received and inspected, an exchange or refund may be granted.
The product must be received in a re saleable condition.
Simply follow these 3 steps:
Contact Oppenheimer Shop Customer Service to Request a Return and discuss your return options.
Phone : 1300 130 952 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Package unused items in original packaging, be sure to include the following information:
-The order number
– The reason for the return
– Your day time phone number
– Address : Oppenheimer Shop Returns
Unit 5 / 107 Carnarvon St
Silverwater, NSW 2128
Once received you will be contacted in regards to your request. A staff member will be required to contact you to arrange a refund if the store is unable to replace or exchange the goods returned. We can process the refund by reimbursing to your PayPal account.
WARRANTY CLAIMS FOR FAULTY ITEMS AUSTRALIA
At Oppenheimer we know that after sales support is very important and our customer service team are available here during business hours to assist you with any product related questions or concerns. At Oppenheimer we are authorised stockists of all brands and products that we sell and this means all products have warranties. Warranty periods and rules will vary and are at the discretion of the brands, not Oppenheimer. At Oppenheimer we will do everything we can to help you with your warranty claim and act on your behalf with the brands.
In some cases, an image is sufficient for a warranty claim and in other cases the brands require us to get the product back from you for assessment. If this is the case, the faulty item is returned to Oppenheimer at no cost to the customer. We will arrange the collection and pay for the cost of returning the product to us.
If the fault is due to misuse by the customer and not a manufacturing defect, the warranty will be void.
All transactions are secure and encrypted using Stripe. We also accept Apple Pay and Google Pay for express checkouts.