Cilio ModenaEspresso Maker, S/Steel Satin Finish w/Plane Bottom Ø 10.5x21cm – 6 Cups
-40% OFFinc GST
How to use Cilio Espresso Maker
- Unscrew the espresso maker by taking hold of the upper and lower parts and turning (one part) anti-clockwise. Remove the funnel filter.
- Fill the lower part of the espresso maker with enough water so that the water level rises to just below the safety valve at the most. Under no circumstances must the safety valve ever be under water.
- Place the funnel filter back inside, fill it with espresso coffee powder and smooth the powder down. Do not press the powder down hard into the funnel filter!
- Screw the upper and lower parts back together by taking hold of both parts and turning (one part) in a clockwise direction. Ensure that the sieve and the gasket are both properly inserted.
- Place the espresso maker on a heat source and heat up. To avoid overboiling and to maintain your espresso maker in good condition, we recommend that you do not allow the espresso to reach too high a temperature. The espresso coffee will rise with the slightest development of steam and will begin to gurgle quietly into the upper receptacle. Remove the espresso maker from the heat source immediately as soon as this gurgling ceases.
- We recommend that you stir the espresso a little using a spoon prior to pouring it into a cup.
- Your espresso is best served in a pre-heated cup
30 Day Money Back
$9.90 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $150* Delivery Information Oppenheimer SHOP cannot accept deliveries to PO Box address’s This item is shipped from our warehouse by Australia Post and will be delivered in 2 – 10 business days of receiving your order. Most orders are dispatched within 2 business day of the order being placed. Delivery Rates Our standard delivery rate is $9.90 anywhere in Australia. *Excludes gift card purchases or bulk/commercial orders.
Maybe you’ve received a product from us and it isn’t damaged, but you’ve changed your mind and don’t wish to keep it. If that’s the case, simply send it back to us unused, in its original packaging and within 30 days. In these instances, the customer will bear the expense of returning the items to us. Once items are received and inspected, an exchange or refund may be granted. The product must be received in a re saleable condition. Simply follow these 3 steps: Step 1: Contact Oppenheimer Shop Customer Service to Request a Return and discuss your return options. Phone : 1300 130 952 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Step 2: Package unused items in original packaging, be sure to include the following information: -The order number – The reason for the return – Your day time phone number – Address : Oppenheimer Shop Returns Unit 5 / 107 Carnarvon St Silverwater, NSW 2128 Step 3: Once received you will be contacted in regards to your request. A staff member will be required to contact you to arrange a refund if the store is unable to replace or exchange the goods returned. We can process the refund by reimbursing to your PayPal account.
WARRANTY CLAIMS FOR FAULTY ITEMS AUSTRALIA At Oppenheimer we know that after sales support is very important and our customer service team are available here during business hours to assist you with any product related questions or concerns. At Oppenheimer we are authorised stockists of all brands and products that we sell and this means all products have warranties. Warranty periods and rules will vary and are at the discretion of the brands, not Oppenheimer. At Oppenheimer we will do everything we can to help you with your warranty claim and act on your behalf with the brands. In some cases, an image is sufficient for a warranty claim and in other cases the brands require us to get the product back from you for assessment. If this is the case, the faulty item is returned to Oppenheimer at no cost to the customer. We will arrange the collection and pay for the cost of returning the product to us. If the fault is due to misuse by the customer and not a manufacturing defect, the warranty will be void.
All transactions are secure and encrypted using Stripe. We also accept Apple Pay and Google Pay for express checkouts.